Hassle-Free Small Profitable Business idea with low money or finance.
Business is all about creative thinking. It’s not just ideas but breathing life to it, bring them to see the light, making them happen. Ideas are worth a treasure, the initiation of every big brand was once an idea, at nascent, given a form and structure for a stable existence.
Apart from ideas is ‘Vitamin M’, Money. Many aspiring founders find themselves struggling with investment and sometimes insights. Finance is a massive problem for many, and because of a lack of capital, people sometimes put the greatest of their ideas under the rug.
Time is never perfect, and one may never find a proper time to initiate their business. You may have some great ideas in mind, but sometimes, lack of guidance and direction you may switch your plans. Starting any business needs utmost confidence and determination. Key to a successful business is a strong, determined action plan.
Considering the above, we’re sharing across some mind-bending hassle-free, small profitable business ideas that are sure-fire to success.
So let’s start with the Profit making business ideas that you can start with low money or finance.
1. Handmade candles – Candles have always been popular since ages. In India, the use of candles comes with the traditional reasons to decorate spaces during festivals, but now people have maximized the use of them otherwise. Candles are being used as aromatic therapy, and many hotel chains use candles in quantities to create ambience.
This is a convenient business and can be started with minimum investment that ranges from Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000. The raw materials for that would be wax, wick, moulds, aroma oils, thread. Apart from that would be some containers and material to heat and melt the wax, and there, you’re good to go.
2. Incense sticks (Agarbati) – India is one of the bulk producers of Agarbattis, this has driven from the Indian culture, and therefore it is in high demand since ages.
Apart from this, people in abroad are making use of them with associated popularity to meditation.
The raw materials required for these are some aromatic essential oils, bamboo sticks. This can be done through automatic and semi-automatic machines which cost around Rs. 50,000. Post-production sticks packed and labelled are ready to be sold.
3. Pickles – Pickles are a traditional food item in India since ages. It can be found in almost all the houses here. People in abroad love Indian pickles and therefore have a high demand for the same in the outer regions of India.
Pickle business can be started with Rs 20,000 – 25,000. Hence, this can be one of the safest options, to begin with.
4. Fabric designer material – This includes woollen balls, buttons, laces that enhance the fabric, thus increasing its uniqueness. Different buttons are the basic and majorly used trimmings in the garment industry, with huge market potential. This can be either done from the comfort of your home or rent a space. This requires an investment that ranges from Rs. 30,000 – 40,000.
Another commonly used thing is designer laces. These are used in both the garment and craft industry. This has traditional races and can be done at home. With increasing fashion trends and a craze for designer wears, laces are in demand. One can start this business with approximately Rs 25,000 – 50,000.
5. Handmade Chocolates – When it comes to sweets, chocolates are the most preferred and consumption wise, India is at the top of the chart. No matter whether it’s a bar of sweet or bitter chocolate, we love it all! It is scientifically proven that chocolates lift your mood and are a great stress buster. Guess what? We all need it all the time!
The basic materials required to make them can cost you around Rs 40,000 – 50,000. However depending on the machinery one uses, it can rise up to Rs. 2 – 3 Lakhs. Technology and machines can just make the process easy.
6. Papad – The thin crusty roasted, fried food goes well with the Indian cuisine. It’s consumed every next door. This is one of the convenient foods to manufacture. The recipe is simple with some minimal ingredients such as wheat flour, oil, spices.
One can experiment and make their signature recipe. Approx investment required to initiate this would be Rs. 30,000 – 40,000.
7. Noodles – Noodles, especially the instant ones, are very much in demand. This is a popular snack in urban as well as rural India. The manufacturing of this is straightforward and can be made with simple products like wheat flour, oil, sugar, starch, spices, vegetable oils, etc. Noodle machines with the semi-automatic system are available in the market and pretty much do its job—investment for this range up to Rs. 50,000 – 1 lakh.
8. Jute Bags – The biodegradable, reusable, environment-friendly bags demand is increasing day by day. As the world is in favour of the ban of plastic, jute bags have regained its popularity. The making of these bags is simple, and it can be used for multiple purposes.
This needs an investment of Rs. 50,000 – 1 lakh and needs space up to 500 sq ft.
9. Organic Soap – This is something that people use daily. Soaps can be of a variety of oils, herbs, fancy compositions. To back this up, great packaging will prove highly beneficial.
Materials like glycerin, herbs, essential oils, moulds, the heating pot are required. One may start this business from home or rent space. Also, the government provides specific courses to teach this skill. This may require Rs. 50,000 – 1 Lakh.
10. Coconut hair oils – In this age of impurities and fake products, people have interestingly shifted focus from fancy to natural products with 100% natural ingredients. Therefore starting a new product line of virgin coconut oils is the best one can start.
This needs an investment of at least Rs. 1 Lakh.
We’re very happy to share this with you. Happy a good day.