Hassle-Free Small Profitable Business idea with low money or finance.
Business is all about creative thinking. It’s not just ideas but breathing life into them, bringing them to see the light and making them happen. Ideas are worth a treasure; the initiation of every big brand was once an idea, given a form and structure for a stable existence at nascent.
Apart from ideas is ‘Vitamin M,’ Money. Many aspiring founders find themselves struggling with investment and sometimes insights. Finance is a massive problem for many, and because of a lack of capital, people sometimes put the greatest of their ideas under the rug.
Time is never perfect, and one may never find a proper time to initiate their business. You may have some great ideas in mind, but sometimes, you may switch your plans without guidance and direction. Starting any business needs the utmost confidence and determination. The key to a successful business is a robust and determined action plan.
Considering the above, we’re sharing some mind-bending, hassle-free, small profitable business ideas that are sure-fire to success.
So let’s start with the Profit making business ideas that you can start with low money or finance.
1. Handmade candles – Candles have always been famous for ages. In India, the use of candles comes with the traditional reasons to decorate spaces during festivals, but now people have maximized their use of them otherwise. Candles are being used as aromatic therapy, and many hotel chains use candles in quantities to create ambiance.
This is a convenient business and can be started with a minimum investment that ranges from Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000. The raw materials for that would be wax, wick, molds, aroma oils, and thread. Apart from that would be some containers and material to heat and melt the wax, and you’re good to go there.
2. Incense sticks (Agarbati) – India is one of the bulk producers of Agarbattis, the Indian culture has driven this, and therefore it has been in high demand for ages.
Apart from this, people abroad are using them with associated popularity with meditation.
The raw materials required for these are some aromatic essential oils and bamboo sticks. This can be done through automatic and semi-automatic machines, which cost around Rs. 50,000. Post-production sticks packed and labeled are ready to be sold.
3. Pickles – Pickles have been a traditional food item in India for ages. It can be found in almost all the houses here. People abroad love Indian pickles and therefore have a high demand for the same in the outer regions of India.
Pickle business can be started with Rs 20,000 – 25,000. Hence, this can be one of the safest options to begin with.
4. Fabric designer material – This includes woolen balls, buttons, and laces that enhance the fabric, thus increasing its uniqueness. Different buttons are the basic and majorly used trimmings in the garment industry, with huge market potential. This can be done from the comfort of your home or rented space. This requires an investment that ranges from Rs. 30,000 – 40,000.
Another commonly used thing is designer laces. These are used in both the garment and craft industry. This has traditional races and can be done at home. With increasing fashion trends and a craze for designer wear, laces are in demand. One can start this business with approximately Rs 25,000 – 50,000.
5. Handmade Chocolates – When it comes to sweets, chocolates are the most preferred, and consumption-wise, India is at the top of the chart. No matter whether it’s a bar of sweet or bitter chocolate, we love it all! It is scientifically proven that chocolates lift your mood and are a great stress buster. Guess what? We all need it all the time!
The basic materials required to make them can cost around Rs 40,000 – 50,000. However, depending on the machinery one uses, it can rise up to Rs. 2 – 3 Lakhs. Technology and machines can just make the process easy.
6. Papad – The thin crusty roasted, fried food goes well with the Indian cuisine. It’s consumed every next door. This is one of the convenient foods to manufacture. The recipe is simple, with some minimal ingredients such as wheat flour, oil, and spices.
One can experiment and make their signature recipe. Approx investment required to initiate this would be Rs. 30,000 – 40,000.
7. Noodles – Noodles, especially the instant ones, are very much in demand. This is a popular snack in urban as well as rural India. This manufacturing is straightforward and can be made with simple products like wheat flour, oil, sugar, starch, spices, vegetable oils, etc. Noodle machines with the semi-automatic system are available in the market and pretty much make their job—investment for this range up to Rs. 50,000 – 1 lakh.
8. Jute Bags – The demand for biodegradable, reusable, environment-friendly bags is increasing daily. As the world favors the ban on plastic, jute bags have regained their popularity. Making these bags is simple, and they can be used for multiple purposes.
This needs an investment of Rs. 50,000 – 1 lakh and needs space up to 500 sq ft.
9. Organic Soap – This is something that people use daily. Soaps can be of various oils, herbs, and fancy compositions. To back this up, great packaging will prove highly beneficial.
Materials like glycerin, herbs, essential oils, molds, and the heating pot are required. One may start this business from home or rent space. Also, the government provides specific courses to teach this skill. This may require Rs. 50,000 – 1 Lakh.
10. Coconut hair oils – In this age of impurities and fake products, people have interestingly shifted focus from fancy to natural products with 100% natural ingredients. Therefore starting a new product line of virgin coconut oils is the best one can start.
This needs an investment of at least Rs. 1 Lakh.
We’re delighted to share this with you—happy a good day.